- The links above point to a self-extracting zip file
which contains a Microsoft Access database application.
You must have Microsoft Access to
run these demos - please choose the correct version.
- When you click the link you will be asked whether
you want to Open or Save the file.
- Select Open and click OK.
- After a short delay while it is downloaded a window will
appear enabling you to enter the location on your system
where you want to place the unzipped Access database file.
Enter the location you wish (it will default to the root
folder of your C: drive) and click Unzip.
- Once unzipped, locate the database file on your system and double-click
it to open it and start the demo application.
In our experience, the information in any database
(even your filing cabinet is a database!) can soon get out of control if not
properly organised and if its user interface is not
easy and intuitive to use.
Keeping track of data is essential for the smooth
operation of any business but it is often poorly maintained, which is when things will start to
grind to a halt.
Our approach is to apply fundamental database design
principles to structure the data and thus allow easy access and interrogation of
it, making it work harder for your organisation
to provide more meaningful information. Around
this data structure we build a simple user interface which
presents the data in a user-friendly and intuitive way.
With a streamlined data tracking system, your business can more
easily realise it's potential
and, due to the strong foundation in design, the database
software can evolve to
handle business changes through easy implementation
of updates at a minimum of cost and effort!
What's in a typical system?
Our data tracking systems, built to your
- provide application security through privileged user access
- provide intuitive data entry forms
- generate useful and informative reports
- filter data by setting specific search criteria for use in reports
- interface with data held on the web
- provide a system maintenance menu to maintain the organisation of data
- provide general 'Housekeeping' and end of year processing
As with all our projects, we will work closely with you
to ensure the finished system does what you need it to do.
See what our customers
have said about working with us and of their new database applications.
If you would like to speak to us directly, with
no obligation, about how our database applications can
be tailored specifically to your business requirements, then
contact us now for your professional solution.